Ready-to-wear range for first timers and those unsure about using glue. Our pre-glued false eyelashes take only a few seconds to apply and remove.
What Are They?
Our pre-glued lash range has your favourite lash looks with pre-glued application. So if you’re a false lash first timer or short on time, choose your false eyelashes from our pre-glued range for quick and easy application. Simply remove the lashes from the tray, apply and go!
Why We Love Them
We love pre-glued fake eyelashes for making application oh-so-simple. So if you’re running from desk to dinner, or perhaps you’re jazzing your look up at a festival, you’ll have these luscious lashes applied in moments. What’s more, they can be reused again, for an even longer flutter.
Showing all 6 results
Your eyes, your say...
- Easy to use and not messy!I love pre-glued lashes. They're a game-changers. No need to mess around with glue. I keep them in my desk drawer at work for a speedy day to night change up, if I go out unexpectedly after work. I wore these without mascara on my natural lashes and they were easy to apply, made an obvious difference to my look and gave me more confidence, heading out after a long day. I've used them twice now, and I plan of using them again, after replacing the pre-glued strip.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Brilliant lashesThese lashes were already one of my favourites but when I saw that they were making pre glued ones I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! I find the glue only lasts for the first application but after that to make sure they are really secure I tend to add a little bit of new glue - out of personal preference!This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product
- Another winner from Eylure!So easy to apply like all Eylure lashes, amd this version is especially quick to apply as they are pre-glued. I've tried other lashes but I keep going back to Eylure, I know I can trust them! I'm so glad they've brought out some new styles and 117 is one of my favourites. I prefer a thinner but textured lash and these are perfect. Had loads of compliments. If you look after them they can be reused over and over again, I usually keep mine for months before buying new ones but I do cycle between ... styles occasionally.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Perfect quick professional lashesI got these lashes because I am a degree level makeup artist and I hate the fuss during doing a clients makeup of added eyelash glue then the waiting time, then more time if I added too much glue or not enough glue then finally sticking the lash on, it's a good 5 minute time waste, these lashes are 1) open packet 2) take out lash 3) apply lash. SO EASY! These are great for professionals like me and I will definitely be stocking my professional kit with a whole bunch of these! I have used these ... lashes on brides and prom goers so far and the feeback has been great they tell me they're comofrtable all night, hold on very well, look fantastic and work with or without mascara.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product