Get a kick out of your falsies with an angled lash effect. Choose flared false lashes for a finishing touch with flare.
What Are They?
Our range of flared false lashes are angled to give a flared outer lash line. This helps to open up the eyes and give a beautiful feline effect. There are a huge range of flared fake eyelashes to choose from, with a different style for every need.
Why We love Them
We love flared false lashes for giving lashes an extra kick at the outer edge. From delicate to spiky to voluminous styles and everything in between, there is a flared false lash for you. We love flared false lashes for girlie shopping trips.
Showing 1–12 of 45 results
Your eyes, your say...
- My new favourite lashes!For me, these are some of the best lashes I've ever used. They're the perfect balance between natural and dramatic and I absolutely love them! I feel like they go with any eye look, the picture I've attached to this review is a smoky halo eye, and I really loved how these lashes ccomplimented it. Super easy to apply and the band is almost invisible if you line your upper lash line with eyeliner. The lashes are layered giving them a nice wispy effect, adding to the naturalness of them. Overall, ... amazing quality lashes for an amazing price, and they're reusable so you definitely get your moneys worth!This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Multi-layered lashes for an unusual dramatic lookI liked the unusual multi layered effect of these lashes, with short and longer lashes making up the entire band. They were a little tricky to apply as the offset structure made it a little difficult for them to stick on to my eyelids for some reason. I had to trim the lashes to fit better and persevered in getting them attached securely. The look was dramatic and big. They'd be great for a night out or a celebration. I had to apply quite a bit of eyeliner to cover the band, but it suited the ... look, and I was happy with the overall impact.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product
- Unusual design and unique look for false eyelashesI've never seen 3D eyelashes like this before with an offset band, and I thought i'd try something new for a night out with the girls. They feel a little strange to apply because of the 3D double-layer-like texture but once trimmed and secured, they give an impressive, full-on, unique look. I found I had to apply a thick layer of eyeliner to make them look like my own lashes but they were easy to apply and remove afterwards. I had compliments wearing them too so I'll definitely be using them again.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Loved them!As another 3D style type of lash, I've always wondered how they'd look on my eyes but I never actually dared try them since I tend to stick to the same style. But I thought id give these a go and I'm so glad I did. I've got really short lashes and I thought they'd look stupid but they really hid my own lashes and looked so natural yet glam.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product