These fabulous falsies give a fuller flutter: Hooded false eyelashes for hooded eyes.
Showing 1–12 of 34 results
Your eyes, your say...
- Perfect for smaller almond shaped eyesThese are super compact, perfect for a smaller almond eye shape and had people guessing if they’re real. Style-wise these are doll-like lash strands have been evenly distributed with alternating lengths, with fullness over fluttery-ness the result. They taped in towards the inner corners, so they look really natural and finished 3/4 of the length of my eye. The hairs themselves are ultra-fine and cross over to create serious volume with a soft finish. These subtle, criss-cross lashes are so ... light you can’t even feel them when they’re on, making them the perfect choice for lash-a-phobes. I liked that they were also the closest length to my own lashes (1cm) than other styles I have tried which made them look full, but natural. These strip lashes have a very thin band which was extremely flexible when applying, easy to blend into my own lashes and a perfect length for my eye shape. They also were fairly easy to clean and reshape after use because of the thin band meaning they can be reused multiple times; just make sure to remove any glue build up before your next application. Eylure cater for 1st time wearers well by including a handy right and left eye guide with self explanatory picture instructions. The glue doesn't feel super-tacky but is strong enough to hold lashes all day with minimum reapplying to the inner or outer corners once in a whole day. If you're looking for a practical lash that can easily go from day to night, this one is for you.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- So naturalThese I wear everyday or one of the other natural numbers! I love these for everyday wear they make me feel glam without being over the top! Great for frat timers just dipping into the false eyelash world! Easy to apply/remove. I use them 3/4 times each!This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product
- Definiton overload!As a woman with naturally long, straight lashes i try to buy false ashes that will emphasize what i already have, these lashes were a little too 'out there' for my preferred natural look however, i can see the appeal for nights out with eyes that would flutter and dazzle away. They were very easy to control and applied with ease. The trick to applying false lashes is to wait for the glue to go tacky, which, like me, people can become a little impatient. Overall i was impressed with these.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- EdgyThese lashes are super edgy. They remind me a lot of youtuber D'earra's lashes. I think that with a clean lid, sharp wing and a coloured glossy lip these would look amazing. Eyes so sharp they could kill a man ! Lol. I reserved these for the days where I was feeling edgiest and more bad girl -esque. But they can definitely be used for other looks. I only give these a 4 because they're not suitable for every day looks . I like the spike detail but wish it was a bit shorterThis person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product