A durable and effective range of brow fix products to preserve the brow shape.
What Are They?
If you need to gain control of your brows and get them back into shape, our range of eyebrow fix products will help to tame unruly brows. With products including fixer gels and taming waxes, you can choose the product that is most suitable for your needs.
Why We Love Them
Our brow fixers don’t just tame the brows – our caring formulas are enriched with natural extracts such as rosemary oil and nettle leaf extract, to care for brows while they work and leave them beautifully soft and supple. These products are handbag friendly, for touch ups on the go.
Showing all 2 results
Your eyes, your say...
- Use on its own for a natural lookThis gel keeps my eyebrows in place without being crispy, has a really small wand and catch every hair. I have to use it with pencil, powder or the pomade underneath as I have sparse eyebrows and on its own doesn't completely define my eyebrows, but if you don't need to draw the half of your eyebrow as I have to do, this is perfect on its own for a natural look. The only let down is the lack of colour variety, I think they should be more ashy and add more variety to the line.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Great for the gymAs an avid gym person i like to look somewhat put together when i go, though i don't wear a lot of makeup i do like to look awake and 'normal' haha, my brows naturally are quite sparse and need help with definition. This product allows me to control my brows and to shape them into giving me a more groomed appearance without looking overdone. My brows stay in place all day until i wash it off. I also think this is a great one to pop over the brow pomade to give more longevity. I like to ... put this on my brows at night, before sleep to keep train my brow hairs to grow upwards and outwards.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product
- Unruly brows tamedFirst of all i love the high-quality aesthetic and its greyish and not white colour. The brow itself is waxy but surprisingly not oily and thus do not leave any residue bits in your eyebrows. Also, because it is creamy, it's very easy to use when taming and defining brows so it has become part of my everyday make-up kit. If you're worrying that it would leave your eyebrows shiny, don't. It has got a matte finish that leaves your eyebrows looking naturally on fleek. Even tried it on my boyfriend ... and he can't stop musing how "organised" his eyebrows are. Lol. Definitely recommending this product.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Great scent, good for thick unruly browsThis brow wax has a lovely rosemary scent. It's quite thick and clings to the brows, fixing them in shape. Unfortunately, applying it to my brows seemed to pull quite a few of my hairs out, despite it saying it has non-drag formula. I think it would be best for thicker, darker, unruly brows that need a bit of controlling. My light thinner brows don't really need this much control but if I needed a long lasting make up look, this would be useful.This person received an incentive to write a review.
- Read more about this product